Enroll in Our Wireless Propane Tank Monitoring Service
Forever Propane helps you eliminate any runout worries!
Even if you’re already signed up for automatic delivery of your propane supply, a wireless tank monitor makes it even easier for us to know if your usage is up or down from your usual patterns. In fact, it tells us exactly when you’re ready for your next propane delivery, and keeps you from ever having to worry about a run-out.
Our wireless tank monitors from Otodata can be installed on aboveground propane tanks or belowground propane residential propane tanks.
How does wireless tank monitoring work?
Getting started is easy—and the work is a breeze! When you enroll in wireless tank monitoring:
- We’ll install your tank monitor(s).
- A transmitter in the monitor keeps us updated on how much propane is in your tank at all times.
Once your tank gauge reaches a certain level—typically 30%—we’ll both get a notification.
- From there, we schedule your delivery, with plenty of time to spare before you’re even close to a run-out!
- And don’t worry—We’ll take care of any required maintenance your monitor needs.
What are the key benefits of wireless propane tank monitoring?
Truth be told, everyone benefits from wireless monitoring. But, there are some specific reasons that having a wireless propane tank monitor is a great idea for your home:
- If your propane usage fluctuates largely throughout the year, you’ll love wireless monitoring. It takes the labor out of having to check—or remember—when the last time you fueled your tanks was, or how much fuel you assume you have left.
- Wireless propane tank monitors are also ideal for second homes and income properties. You can keep an eye on the propane supply without having to physically go there.
- With our wireless tank monitoring app, you can even track multiple tanks—all in one easy-to-use interface.
Are you interested in a wireless tank monitor? Get in touch with us today by filling out the form below. We can get you setup at little to no cost, in as quick as fifteen minutes.